Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/16 10:16:27 UTC

Add Chris Hillery as a committer to AsterixDB

Hi,

in a thread with the subject "[VOTE] Add Chris Hillery as a committer
and PPMC member" the AsterixDB project has unanimously decided to
invite Chris Hillery to become a committer. (Sorry, no quote, because
the vote was happening on private@) Chris has already supplied a CLA.(
he is listed on [1] under "Unlisted CLA's".) Howver, he doesn't yet
appear on [2].

I assume that someone on general@ with the necessary privileges must
take some action. Would it be possible to do that now?

Thanks,

Jochen

P.S: Btw, the preferred login id would be "ceej"

Re: Add Chris Hillery as a committer to AsterixDB

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
This is a mentor task more than a general@incubator task.

Let's redirect the conversation back to dev@ and see if we can wrassle up a
mentor with sufficient free time. (I am a mentor, in fact)

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.