Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Илья Шипицин <il...@academy.urc.ac.ru> on 2002/11/09 10:25:47 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_log_config

Dear Sirs,

I wonder about output of "httpd -l", is it supposed to say something about
mod_log_config ??? I'm for sure using CustomLog directive, so I assume
that mod_log_config is enabled, right ?

bash-2.04$ /usr/local/sbin/httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_charset.c
  mod_so.c
suexec: enabled; valid wrapper /usr/local/sbin/suexec
bash-2.04$

Regards, (Наилучшие пожелания)
Ilia Chipitsine (Илья Шипицин)

Re: [users@httpd] mod_log_config

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, [koi8-r] éÌØÑ ûÉÐÉÃÉÎ wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I wonder about output of "httpd -l", is it supposed to say something about
> mod_log_config ??? I'm for sure using CustomLog directive, so I assume
> that mod_log_config is enabled, right ?
>
> bash-2.04$ /usr/local/sbin/httpd -l
> Compiled-in modules:
>   http_core.c
>   mod_charset.c
>   mod_so.c

mod_so is the dynamic module loader, which means you can have more modules
loaded at run-time.  These will be indicated by "LoadModule" lines in
httpd.conf.

Joshua.