Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Neill Rosenthal <ne...@tsi.co.za> on 2011/11/14 11:48:14 UTC

WebResponse.getOutputStream() in 1.5 ?

Hello

This code was working for me in 1.4:

WebResponse response = (org.apache.wicket.request.http.WebResponse)
getResponse();
response.setAttachmentHeader("List.xls");
response.setContentType("application/ms-excel");
OutputStream out = getResponse().getOutputStream();
WritableWorkbook workbook = Workbook.createWorkbook(out);
workbook.write();
workbook.close();

I see in 1.5 that there is no WebResponse.getOutputStream() - but it was
not marked as deprecated?

I have looked in the 1.5 migration guide but I can't see any obvious
solution.

Can someone please tell me how I should be doing this in 1.5.

Re: WebResponse.getOutputStream() in 1.5 ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

See how ResourceLink does it.

--