Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/11/16 20:38:03 UTC

Re: getInvoiceTaxByTaxAuthGeoAndParty

Sorry to look so stupid, someone has certainly written a patch containing an InvoiceWorker.getInvoiceTaxByTaxAuthGeoAndParty method.
I have applied it to my machine and wanted to review/test it but I'm unable to remind from where it came and unable to find it in
Jira.
Could someone give me some light on this ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: getInvoiceTaxByTaxAuthGeoAndParty

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks to both of you,

My bad within recent minilang tags update. I have still some works pending and I should clearly commit or forgot them to avoid such
issues in future

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <le...@gmail.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.