Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/28 20:48:01 UTC

Sandbox components for Tomahawk issues?

Sean,

I noticed the sandbox components aren't listed under tomahawk issue
components yet.

Intentional, or just haven't gotten around to it yet?

(I also corrected the misspelling of "validators")

Re: Sandbox components for Tomahawk issues?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
My recommendation is to list them all out separately.   People are
going to be reporting them "by component" without regard to
sandbox/tomahawk.  This will also make life easier when we promote a
component from the sandbox to tomahawk.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.