Posted to user@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2012/07/10 12:48:45 UTC

Pagerank example doesn't work

I installed Hama 0.5 on 4 racks (4 x 18 nodes) w/ 3 tasks per each
node (bsp.child.java.opts = Xmx3512m), tried to run PageRank on
Wikipedia dataset introduced at
http://wiki.apache.org/hama/WriteHamaGraphFile

Doesn't work, the cause of job fail error is different every time.
NullPointerException at loadVertices(), ERROR bsp.BSPTask: Started
pinging to groom, ..., etc.

Has anyone tried this?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon