Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by mathieu thesin <ma...@caramail.com> on 2003/06/05 17:50:09 UTC

Re: URI Redirect in VelocityPortletAction

Hello,
I not use VelocityPortlet but JSPPortlet and I use the method
setTemplate(rundata, "page").

This method don't work for JSPPortlets but maybe for the
VelocityPortlets.
She is used by the VelocityCustomizedPortlets.

Do you know a method like this for the JSPPortlets ?

Mat

URI
>because I'm in the page rendering phase?   Can I only do the redirect
>through an action/event call (like what a form button would submit)?
>

>I am working with two panes, a company pane and an employee
pane.  The
>company pane has two portlets, a company browser and a company
details
>form.  The employee pane also has two portlets, an employee browser
and
>an employee details form.  Editing a company row within the company
pane
>and editing an employee row within the employee pane works fine.
What I
>would like to do is add a "Select" link to each row of the company
>browser list and when selected, the CompanyAction class would set
the
>current company in the user's session and then redirect control to the
>employee pane where the current list of employees will be displayed
for
>the selected company.   I have the Select link working to invoke the
>CompanyAction class with js_mode=Select, but the
>rundata.setRedirectURI() call within the buildNormalContext() method
of
>the CompanyAction class does not take me to the employees pane -
I'm

BoƮte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com