Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by masionas <mi...@softasap.net> on 2009/01/08 15:38:15 UTC

Re: Login often needed in Catalog

Hi,
I have the similiar issue from time to time and not only in Catalog. Even if
the externalLoginKey is passed to url it still requires re-login at some
places through an app. How could I fix it? Revision I use is r722010.

Thanks for any hints.

Re: Login often needed in Catalog

Posted by Ashish Nagar <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Are you facing this problem with specific browser? or problem persists
in every browser?

Posted by masionas <mi...@softasap.net>.

Posted by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Login often needed in Catalog

Posted by masionas <mi...@softasap.net>.
Hey,

Any idea why this is happenening? "externalLoginKey" param is passed but it
requires to re-login anyway.
Thanks in adance.