Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by kewldude <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/02 17:32:21 UTC

Tree2 Lazy Loading Confusion

I'm trying to use the Alternative Tree2 Lazy Loading Method...by jtmille30
approach in lazy loading my tree.

I'm just wondering why the action attribute in the jsp is pointing to
(action="#{treeBacker.selectedNode} ) which is in the back end its

        public void selectedNode() {
                this.selectedNode =
this.getTreeModel().getNode().getDescription();
        }

This.getTreeModel().getNode() is non existent. I'm using myfaces 1.1.5 core
and impl and tomahawk 1.1.6. What is only available to me is
this.getTreeModel().getNodeByID(String nodeID)...
I don't know what to put in the nodeID.
Anyone care to clear the confusion here?
At the same time what does that method (selectedNode) really do?

Re: Tree2 Lazy Loading Confusion

Posted by kewldude <pa...@yahoo.com>.
anyone?

Posted by kewldude <pa...@yahoo.com>.