Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wo...@AtosOrigin.com on 2008/10/06 10:05:08 UTC

AW: from workaround to workaround 3

I tried everything now: set activeByDefault to true, delete
activeByDefault entirely, delete the activeProfiles section, refreshed
the settings in Eclipse (what gives the error:
Error on adding indexing context local; Cannot find file
D:\projekte\.metadata\.plugins\org.maven.ide.eclipse\nexus\local\_y.fnm
)

always same result: when I execute help:active-profiles on the top-pom
'There are no active profiles'.
I am absolutely frustrated with Maven.

I'm pretty sure activeByDefault is not used in settings, this is for the
pom only. That's what the activeProfiles section is for.