Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Stefan Goßen <st...@t-online.de> on 2011/09/05 03:01:38 UTC

OpenEJB Installation Problems

Hi,
I'm trying to install OpenEJB via the automatic Installer, but it
doesn't work. I get the following Error-msg:

Catalina lib directory does not exist
Catalina conf file is not writable
Catalina server.xml file is not writable
Catalina catalina.sh file is not writable
Catalina catalina.bat file does not exist

..but the pathes to Catalina home, base and the server.xml ist set
correctly.

Tomcat/6.0.24
OpenEJB/3.1.4 (from this mirror:
http://apache.openmirror.de//openejb/3.1.4/openejb.war)
Java 1.6.0_26
Operating System: Ubuntu 10.04 (2.6.32-33-generic)

What is wrong?

Thank you in advance,

Stefan

Re: OpenEJB Installation Problems

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you check what return ls -l on catalina.home?

Maybe you miss a chown -R $USER:$USER and maybe a chmod too.

- Romain