Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Matt Lantz <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/23 20:04:52 UTC

Getting Started

Hey all,

Sorry I've yet to introduce myself, I'm Matt Lantz a former RIM guy who worked with Gord and learned some of the details of Cordova from him. I've met a couple other folks on the team, and I'm looking to get back into the project. I made a couple small contributions under the tutelage of Gord but I'm looking to do more.

In response to the documentation discussion that Brian and Becky recently commented on I would be delighted to help out with that part of the project if I can. I agree that the audience looking to utilize Cordova and its children is broad and I myself have a hard time keeping up with you guys.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com>.