Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by FJ <fi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/25 21:56:10 UTC

Revoking / Removing the endless invitation or period invitation

Does anyone know how to revoke / remove the endless invitation or period
invitation before it expires, making the already distributed URL no longer
valid.

Thank you in advance.

-john-

Re: Revoking / Removing the endless invitation or period invitation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
yes, this is correct, additionally you can delete by hash

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Revoking / Removing the endless invitation or period invitation

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.