Posted to builds@apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/08/20 11:03:28 UTC

Syncope status on Sonar

Hi,
as reported among INFRA-5159 comments, Syncope was updated by Brett
Porter but unfortunately it seems to be stuck to Aug 1st.

By taking a look at related Jenkins job [1], it seems there is some
issue related to the build: how can we fix that?

Thanks for support.
Regards.

[1] https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/job/syncope/

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Syncope status on Sonar

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 22/08/2012 10:53, Brett Porter wrote:
> On 22/08/2012, at 6:36 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>> the problem seems to be bound to some rubbish files from former builds
>>> [1]: it should be enough to clean up the workspace, as I had to do for
>>> [2].
>> Hi,
>> same happened for build 94 as well: is there any way to fix this? As
>> said above, it should be enough to clean up the workspace.
>>
>> Thanks.
> Ok, trying that now.

It worked, thanks!

If you want, obsolete modules can be removed:

 Apache Syncope Hibernate enhancer (didn't run)
 Apache Syncope Quality (didn't run)

Regards.

Re: Syncope status on Sonar

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: Syncope status on Sonar

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 22/08/2012, at 6:36 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> wrote:

>> On 20/08/2012 11.21, Brett Porter wrote:
>>> Wait until it runs, then review #93 if it failed for the likely
>>> cause. #92 used the previous goals from the parent.
>>
>> Hi,
>> the problem seems to be bound to some rubbish files from former builds
>> [1]: it should be enough to clean up the workspace, as I had to do for
>> [2].
>
> Hi,
> same happened for build 94 as well: is there any way to fix this? As
> said above, it should be enough to clean up the workspace.
>
> Thanks.

Ok, trying that now.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Syncope status on Sonar

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 22/08/2012, at 6:36 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> wrote:

>> On 20/08/2012 11.21, Brett Porter wrote:
>>> Wait until it runs, then review #93 if it failed for the likely
>>> cause. #92 used the previous goals from the parent.
>>
>> Hi,
>> the problem seems to be bound to some rubbish files from former builds
>> [1]: it should be enough to clean up the workspace, as I had to do for
>> [2].
>
> Hi,
> same happened for build 94 as well: is there any way to fix this? As
> said above, it should be enough to clean up the workspace.
>
> Thanks.

Ok, trying that now.

- Brett

Re: Syncope status on Sonar