Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Spaulding <mi...@leohamel.com> on 2014/01/25 22:42:55 UTC

Drupal plugin

I know an email went out a while back, but I never did see a follow up, but what happened to the drupal plugin?

The link on the Openmeetings site is bad, there is nothing on builds.apache.org, and it would be very helpful if I were able to integrate openmeetings into our drupal intranet site.

Michael Spaulding
IT Director

[cid:image001.jpg@01C943E5.25661A70]<http://www.leohamel.com/>
1851 San Diego Ave.
San Diego, Ca 92110
(619) 299-1500

--
This email was Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway.

Re: Drupal plugin

Posted by KOKOU AFIDEGNON <ko...@gmail.com>.
what's the price for the drupal plugin of openmeetings?

RE: Drupal plugin