Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jack Pucci <po...@verizon.net> on 2015/02/23 15:38:53 UTC

size of openoffice

I’ve been using openoffice for years. I recently got a laptop that has limited disc space. Openoffice uses 335mb is theref a way to significantly reduce that
space requirement?

Re: size of openoffice

Posted by DaveMainwaring <da...@gmail.com>.
I added a Low-Profile Flash Drive to my laptop, mucho memory and  beats the
big sticks

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Peter Hillier-Brook <ph...@hbsys.plus.com>
wrote:

> On 23/02/15 14:38, Jack Pucci wrote:
> > I've been using openoffice for years. I recently got a laptop that
> > has limited disc space. Openoffice uses 335mb is theref a way to
> > significantly reduce that space requirement?
> >

> I recently purchased a 1TB replacement hard disk for an older laptop for
> £55.00. Unless you have budgetary constraints this might be an option?

*Please Reply* as a delivery receipt !
*To know exactly what to say next, you have to know exactly what was said
before. Not just the words, but the meaning and the context behind them*.
Quoting Tyler Tervooren founder of Riskology.co
---
Dave's internet venues:
Next Generation Educators <http://nextgenerationeducators.blogspot.com/>
blog