Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Katharina Jockenhöfer <ka...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2015/06/03 17:25:41 UTC

CouchDB Weekly News – Submissions

Hi everyone!

you can send me submissions for the CouchDB Weekly News until tomorrow (best before 1.00 pm CET).

Especially for
- Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- Opinions, Talks, …
- Events
- Time to relax

Thank you all for your support. Have a good day!
Katharina

Re: CouchDB Weekly News – Submissions

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.
Hi Katharina, I’m a bit late on this one - CouchDB is a supported datastore in OpenStack Trove as of last month's Kilo release:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Kilo#OpenStack_Database_service_.28Trove.29
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/trove/+spec/couchdb-plugin-trove

Press release for Kilo:

https://www.openstack.org/software/kilo/press-release/