Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Andre <an...@fucs.org> on 2016/03/25 13:05:29 UTC

PR290 - Implements experimental ListenLumberjack Processor

Dear users,

Has any other user else been able to test PR-290?

I have been testing it without major issues (very limited scope) and was
wondering if anyone else is running NiFi close enough to a logstash
deployment so they can test the processor.

Meanwhile I am adding support to libbeat (Lumberjack v2) so that
compatibility with the new supported agent (beats) is achieved.

Cheers