Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/29 21:39:16 UTC

Apache Flink and additional fileformats (Excel, blockchains)

Hi,

I wrote some time ago several connectors for Apache Flink that are open
sourced under the Apache License:

* HadoopOffice: Process Excel files (reading/writing) (.xls,.xlsx) in Flink
using the datasource or Table API:
https://github.com/ZuInnoTe/hadoopoffice/wiki/Using-Apache-Flink-to-read-write-Excel-documents
* HadoopCryptoLedger: Process blockchains (Bitcoin/Ethereum/Altcoins etc.)
in Flink using the datasource or Table API:
https://github.com/ZuInnoTe/hadoopcryptoledger/wiki

Happy to hear back from you about them. Feel free to raise issues in the
corresponding Github projects for new features or issues you face.

thank you.

best regards,

Jörn

Re: Apache Flink and additional fileformats (Excel, blockchains)

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joern,