Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Oliver Erlewein <ol...@erlewein.net> on 2015/07/07 06:34:11 UTC

Constant Timer not working in Simple Controller

Hi,

I just had a weird issue here on JMeter 2.11 & 2.12 (reproduced on 3
different machines all Linux).

I have the following script:

Test Plan
  -Thread Group
     -Simple Controller
         -Constant Timer 1000ms
     -Debug Sampler

And put in some listeners of choice.

The thing I see is that the Constant Timer is ignored completely (all other
timers act the same). If I pull the constant timer on to the same level as
the Debug Sampler it works. If I put it Under the Debug Controller it works.

Can anyone reproduce? I could have sworn that worked before or am I just
going crazy at my old age?

Cheers Oliver

Re: Constant Timer not working in Simple Controller

Posted by Oliver Erlewein <ol...@erlewein.net>.
Thanks. Weird. Maybe I did use the Test Action in the past.

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Yes,

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.