Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by di...@the-ecorp.com on 2001/08/20 13:45:57 UTC

RE: Include indexstore in release (Re: cvs commit: jakarta-slid e/src/webdav/client/src/org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods PutMetho d .java)

I only use slide in combination with webdav and I don't think the web part
is ready.
That's why I asked for an implementation status.

I would not include the search interface in this release, there is not yet
an implementation committed/integrated and I don't see any advantages in
having an interface released before the first implementation is complete.

Of couse if it's almost completely implemented then we should integrate it.
Integrating is not only adding a store but also calling the SearchImpl from
the different locations and testing it with a default store
implementation...

Raj implementation status ?

Regards,
Dirk