Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Robert Douglass <ro...@robshouse.net> on 2006/04/10 18:16:13 UTC

Nutch administration web interface?

Hi,

has anyone done any work on a web interface for administering Nutch?

How would one go about doing this? In Java, I imagine you'd use the Java
classes directly (the command line tool is just a wrapper for the Java,
after all), but in other languages (I'm thinking PHP), would it be most
sensible to call the command line tools?

cheers,

Robert Douglass

Re[2]: Nutch administration web interface?

Posted by Dima Mazmanov <nu...@proservice.ge>.
Hi,Stefan.

pitty....

 Dima                          mailto:nuther@proservice.ge

Seacrh for keywords by url

Posted by Richard Braman <rb...@bramantax.com>.
if I wanted to submit a url to nutch as see what keywords it scored on,
how would I do that?

Richard

Re: Nutch administration web interface?

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.