Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2011/11/02 21:11:18 UTC

[DRAFT][REPORT] Apache River

It's that time again.

Comments always welcome, due date is 16th November.

Below is the November board report for River

Apache River is a distributed computing architecture, based on the JSK
Starter Kit Source code donated by Sun Microsystems, for the Jini
Specification.

Releases:
No new releases since last report

Progress:
Some member are still very active and have contributed a lot of things
to think on regarding River's direction.  I get the impression that
there's lots of ASF/personal/professional life juggling go on this
year and so things have been a bit quiet of late.

Community:
Apache River has welcomed one new committer and PMC member to our ranks.

Issues:
No board issues at this time

Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Apache River

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:
> On 02-11-11 21:11, Tom Hobbs wrote:
>> It's that time again.
>>
>> Comments always welcome, due date is 16th November.
>>
>> Below is the November board report for River
>>
>> Apache River is a distributed computing architecture, based on the JSK
>> Starter Kit Source code donated by Sun Microsystems, for the Jini
>> Specification.
>>
>> Releases:
>> No new releases since last report
>>
>> Progress:
>> Some member are still very active and have contributed a lot of things
>> to think on regarding River's direction.  I get the impression that
>> there's lots of ASF/personal/professional life juggling go on this
>> year and so things have been a bit quiet of late.
>>
>> Community:
>> Apache River has welcomed one new committer and PMC member to our ranks.
>>
>> Issues:
>> No board issues at this time
>
> +1

+1 Peter.

Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Apache River

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 02-11-11 21:11, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> It's that time again.
>
> Comments always welcome, due date is 16th November.
>
> Below is the November board report for River
>
> Apache River is a distributed computing architecture, based on the JSK
> Starter Kit Source code donated by Sun Microsystems, for the Jini
> Specification.
>
> Releases:
> No new releases since last report
>
> Progress:
> Some member are still very active and have contributed a lot of things
> to think on regarding River's direction.  I get the impression that
> there's lots of ASF/personal/professional life juggling go on this
> year and so things have been a bit quiet of late.
>
> Community:
> Apache River has welcomed one new committer and PMC member to our ranks.
>
> Issues:
> No board issues at this time

+1