Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Robert Houghton <rh...@vmware.com> on 2021/12/16 18:08:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Adding LTGM as gating PR checks

We have had LGTM tests enabled on Apache Geode PRs for quite some time, and have done a great job of trending those warnings and errors to in the right direction. I would like to make the change to our GitHub to make those changes blocking for all new PRs, given their reliability and lack-of-flakiness.

Does anyone have strong feelings against that?

-Robert Houghton

Re: [DISCUSS] Adding LTGM as gating PR checks

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.
I support making LGTM a gating job on every PR.

From: Owen Nichols <on...@vmware.com>
Date: Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 10:40 AM
To: dev@geode.apache.org <de...@geode.apache.org>

Posted by Robert Houghton <rh...@vmware.com>.