Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nathan Quirynen <na...@pensionarchitects.be> on 2016/02/17 17:18:33 UTC

[5.4] Get asset from code

Hi,

in the progress of adapting to 5.4 I'm now moving my assets to the
recomended location " src/main/resources/META-INF/assets/[path to asset]".

In a page or component class I import them using: @Import(stylesheet = {
"[path to asset]" })
In a template I access assets by using: ${asset:[path to asset]}

But how can I get the asset in code? Sometimes the asset is "dynamic"
(based on other parameters).
I thought I'd use one of the methods of AssetSource, but I'm not sure
how to use it as I always get the error that Tapestry can't find the asset.

Nathan

Re: [5.4] Get asset from code

Posted by Nathan Quirynen <na...@pensionarchitects.be>.
Ok thanks guys. Didn't know I had to add "META-INF/assets/" to the path.

I also found that in a template I can also use the following to have a
"dynamic built" path to the asset:

${asset:/}${pathToAsset}

public String getPathToAsset() {
     return "images/image-42.png";
}
<ma...@pensionarchitects.be>

Re: [5.4] Get asset from code

Posted by JumpStart <ge...@gmail.com>.
For example:

Re: [5.4] Get asset from code

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 14:18:33 -0200, Nathan Quirynen
<na...@pensionarchitects.be> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!