Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Lynn Monson <lm...@computer.org> on 2002/05/31 00:57:25 UTC

Support for XPath in Xerces2

Could anyone summarize the status of XPath support in Xerces2?

I'm just now moving to 2.xxx after a long stint on 1.x versions.  The
Xerces2 web pages mention DOM Level 3 implementations of "Core",
"Abstract Schemas", and "Load and Save" but don't mention Level 3 Xpath.
The source tree, however, seems to contain at least some support and the
mailing lists have a few references as well.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Support for XPath in Xerces2

Posted by Lynn Monson <lm...@computer.org>.
OK, thanks Elena.  I was just wondering if Xerces would need/want a
donated XPath implementation as a basis for DOM Level 3 XPath support.

Posted by Elena Litani <el...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Lynn,