Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/29 08:56:11 UTC

wicket 2.0 migrated to slf4j

i have just migrated wicket 2.0 from commons-logging to slf4j as was
previously discussed and agreed upon.

people using 2.0 need to add the following to their project's pom or
equivalent:

if you are using commons-logging:

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>slf4j-jcl</artifactId>
     <version>1.1.0</version>
</dependency>

if you are using log4j

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.0</version>
</dependency>

these jars will bind slf4j to the proper logging library

if you are using another logging impl like jdk see slf4j website for the
appropriate binding jar

-igor

Re: AW: wicket 2.0 migrated to slf4j

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1

-igor

Posted by Justin Lee <jl...@antwerkz.com>.

Re: AW: wicket 2.0 migrated to slf4j

Posted by "Philip A. Chapman" <pc...@pcsw.us>.
Snowed in and feeling a big cranky?  :-)

I can call myself an idiot.  You're job was to dispute me!  Some
friend.  :-P

On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 09:36 -0700, Justin Lee wrote:

--
Philip A. Chapman

Desktop and Web Application Development:
Java, .NET, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP

Re: AW: wicket 2.0 migrated to slf4j

Posted by Justin Lee <jl...@antwerkz.com>.

AW: AW: wicket 2.0 migrated to slf4j

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
>I'm an idiot and you're all good.

a bit harsh, eh? - cool down, no one wanted to offend you :)

  _____

Posted by "Philip A. Chapman" <pc...@pcsw.us>.

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.

Posted by "Philip A. Chapman" <pc...@pcsw.us>.