Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Howard Burrows <ho...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/24 06:08:48 UTC

Triggering reasoner to run via Fuseki

I'm using Fuseki with a handful of graphs/models.  A few of these are inference models.  I would like to be able to modify either the baseModel or a bound schema for an inference models "behind the inference model's back" and then trigger the InfModel to recreate all deductions, etc.  I essentially want to call InfModel.rebind() via Fuseki or do something that would cause the inferencing to start from scratch.

Is there a way I can make this happen?  If I make "substantial" changes to the inference model the inferencing will run again.  However, I would like to keep my graphs "modular" and after modifying the baseModel or bound schema trigger a rebuild of the inference model -- I would prefer not to modify the inference model directly but instead modify the baseModel or a bound schema.

Thanks for any insight/advice.

Howard Burrows