Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/04 12:17:54 UTC

Quantity update on wish list

Hi,

I was using the updateShoppingListItem service to update a wish list but
surprised to see that there is a code block in this service that remove the
shopping list item when a user updates the item with zero quantity.

IMO, the wish list should not depend on the quantity of the item and the
item should remain in the wish list irrespective of the quantity updated by
the user.

The quantity of item should just signifies the desired quantities of the
item by the user.

Thoughts?

Vikas

Re: Quantity update on wish list

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques.

Though it is a minor change but I will wait until this weekend to change the
implementation and I am sure other would agree too.

Vikas

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr>.
Thanks Vikas,

So I plenty agree with you