Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ne...@swisslab.de on 2006/02/22 12:01:56 UTC

Flow Area with explizit height inside an "normal" flow area?

Hello List,

I ve a project where I ve got flow content going up to several pages. Inside
this flow content I want to insert another flow content whose measures where
set up by a user previously. The user controlled content should be outputted
as is. Means that if the flow content to be inserted has a height of 10cm a
page break should be performed after 10cm. The to be entered content comes
at once, without any other content in between. After it was inserted the
"normal" content is supposed to be outputted in the flow area using the
region-body scale definitions.
Hm, I hope I could make myself clear :)

Does anybody have a idea how this could work?

Thanks, Jan

Re: AW: AW: Flow Area with explizit height inside an "normal" flow ar ea?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
It's not requested by any of my clients and not on my personal priority
list, I'm afraid. So: no, not in the near future. But it don't think it
would be very hard to implement if you want to do it yourself. I can
give you some pointers if you want.

On 27.02.2006 08:13:55 news wrote:
> Are you going to implement this in one of the next releases?

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki

Re: AW: Flow Area with explizit height inside an "normal" flow area?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.