Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Axel Burwitz <ax...@arcor.de> on 2005/03/13 13:12:46 UTC

Problem after deployment of my wsdd with AdminClient

Hi,

certainly a beginners problem, but I can't fix it:

-have Tomcat 5.0.27
-axis 1.1
-and a axis happiness page being completely happy
-CLASSPATH with all settings incl the
/opt/tomcat5/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/xml-apis.jar:/opt/tomcat5/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/xercesImpl.jar
:/opt/tomcat5/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/xmlParserAPIs.jar

now:
-when I go to "View  the list of deployed Web services", first I see the
normal two first standard services, and my browser (Firefox) shows their
wsdl's
- then I deploy my wsdd file belonging to my class with :
"java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -l
"http://localhost:8181/axis/servlet/AxisServlet"
/home/axel/workspace/PartyPlanner/src/partyplanner/PP2ServerSelectDB.wsdd",
and it returns
"Processing file
/home/axel/workspace/PartyPlanner/src/partyplanner/PP2ServerSelectDB.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>",

=> BUT: after that the browser does not show ANY services anymore !

=> just the headline "And now... Some Services", and the rest is a white
screen...

For any advice thanks in advance,

best regards
axel

Re: Problem after deployment of my wsdd with AdminClient

Posted by Axel Burwitz <ax...@arcor.de>.
Axel Burwitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> certainly a beginners problem, but I can't fix it:
>
> -have Tomcat 5.0.27
> -axis 1.1
> -and a axis happiness page being completely happy
> -CLASSPATH with all settings incl the
> /opt/tomcat5/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/xml-apis.jar:/opt/tomcat5/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/xercesImpl.jar
>
> :/opt/tomcat5/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/xmlParserAPIs.jar
>
> now:
> -when I go to "View  the list of deployed Web services", first I see the
> normal two first standard services, and my browser (Firefox) shows their
> wsdl's
> - then I deploy my wsdd file belonging to my class with :
> "java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -l
> "http://localhost:8181/axis/servlet/AxisServlet"
> /home/axel/workspace/PartyPlanner/src/partyplanner/PP2ServerSelectDB.wsdd",
> and it returns
> "Processing file
> /home/axel/workspace/PartyPlanner/src/partyplanner/PP2ServerSelectDB.wsdd
> <Admin>Done processing</Admin>",
>
> => BUT: after that the browser does not show ANY services anymore !
>
> => just the headline "And now... Some Services", and the rest is a white
> screen...
>

> For any advice thanks in advance,
>
> best regards
> axel

Hi,

thanks for all the help   ;-)

found the error finally myself:
my package name in eclipse has all lower letters,
and inside the wsdl-file the name and the directory in classes  had one
capital letter, that was all for axis to show nothing at all, even not
an error message....

hope that helps others to avoid that,

rgds

axel