Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com> on 2019/05/10 23:34:13 UTC

Cassandra and hadoop test broken on master and in previous releases

Hi,

Cassandra and Hadoop tests for targets :beam-sdks-java-io-cassandra:test
:beam-sdks-java-io-hadoop-format:test are failing at master and in 2.12.0
release with jvm crash.

Gradle Scan: https://gradle.com/s/rhseoqeouup6e

Any help on the debugging failure will be useful.

Thanks,
Ankur

Re: Cassandra and hadoop test broken on master and in previous releases

Posted by Michael Luckey <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

tests work on my machine. (MacBook Pro though)

Best,

michel

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Cassandra and hadoop test broken on master and in previous releases

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.
Hi,

I validated the tests on AdoptOpenJDK and HotSpot where the tests succeed.
It seems that my earlier JDK had some issue.

openjdk version "1.8.0_212"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (AdoptOpenJDK)(build 1.8.0_212-b03)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (AdoptOpenJDK)(build 25.212-b03, mixed mode)

java version "1.8.0_202"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.202-b08, mixed mode)

Thanks for validating the tests.

Thanks,
Ankur

*From: *Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>
*Date: *Sat, May 11, 2019 at 7:21 PM
*To: *dev

Thanks for the quick validation. I will try to run it on oracle SDK,

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.
Thanks for the quick validation. I will try to run it on oracle SDK,

*From: *Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>
*Date: *Sat, May 11, 2019 at 4:37 AM
*To: * <de...@beam.apache.org>

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.