Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2015/08/10 09:29:08 UTC

Keys ? Re: [VOTE] Release Bigtop version 1.0.0 (RC4)

Hi,

What are we using the KEYS file for ? What is the status of 	BIGTOP-1762 ?

I would like to advance bigtop and have the CI create a signed repository of bigtop (that's one of the reasons behind BIGTOP-1917)
There seems to be some signing process for yum repos: Who has "owns" this key? can we reuse it for Debian Repos as well?

Olaf