Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/19 12:48:24 UTC

Next up, Release Candidate 1?

I tihnk we're very close to Release Candidate 1:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVEMIND-44
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVEMIND-34

And the fact that HiveDoc is coming out as SDL (I need to add a bug for that).

There are a few other issues, but most of them are requests for new
functionality, not bugs.  I may find time for:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVEMIND-37

Since its a patch with tests and everything ready to go!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: Next up, Release Candidate 1?

Posted by Achim Huegen <ah...@gmx-topmail.de>.
I'd like to bring in PrototypeBeanFactory and
ServiceImplementationSwitch. Both documented at the wiki and available
as patch on request. Unfortunately I didn't get any feedback so far.

Achim Huegen

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I think the remaining open issues can wait for 1.1 (they are mostly
requests for new functionality), except for the problem with HiveDoc
(HIVEMIND-46).

Once I (or someone !) fixes HIVEMIND-46, I'll be putting forth a vote for RC-1.

Posted by Luke Blanshard <lu...@blanshard.us>.