Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tom Ellis <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/30 20:32:20 UTC

Waiting for Namespace Handlers, even though they're available.

I asked this on the JBoss Fuse forums, but I hope that maybe one of
you have come against this:

Can anyone tell me why my bundle is entering into GracePeriod here:

camel-blueprint exposes the camel blueprint namespace:

JBossFuse:karaf@root> list | grep 135
[ 135] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   50] camel-blueprint
(2.10.0.redhat-60024)
JBossFuse:karaf@root> ls 135

camel-blueprint (135) provides:
-------------------------------
objectClass = org.apache.aries.blueprint.NamespaceHandler
osgi.service.blueprint.namespace = http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint
service.id = 353

But my bundle is in a GracePeriod waiting for it:

14:07:14,721 | INFO  | NAPSHOT-thread-1 | BlueprintContainerImpl
    | 22 - org.apache.aries.blueprint.core - 1.0.1.redhat-60024 |
Bundle com.mycompany.mybundle is waiting for namespace handlers
[http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint]
14:07:14,721 | DEBUG | NAPSHOT-thread-1 | BlueprintEventDispatcher
    | 22 - org.apache.aries.blueprint.core - 1.0.1.redhat-60024 |
Sending blueprint container event BlueprintEvent[type=GRACE_PERIOD,
dependencies=[(&(objectClass=org.apache.aries.blueprint.NamespaceHandler)(osgi.service.blueprint.namespace=http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint))]]
for bundle com.mycompany.mybundle

Definition of the namespace in my bundle's blueprint:

    <camelContext id="myRoute" trace="false"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint"
        xsi:schemaLocation="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint
http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/camel-blueprint-2.10.0.xsd">
        <routeBuilder ref="myRouteBuilder" />
    </camelContext>

Re: Waiting for Namespace Handlers, even though they're available.

Posted by Tom Ellis <te...@gmail.com>.
Changed the blueprint.xml header to

<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
    xmlns:cm="http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.0.0"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd
       http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.0.0
http://aries.apache.org/schemas/blueprint-cm/blueprint-cm-1.0.0.xsd
       http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint
http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/camel-blueprint-2.10.4.xsd">

and the body as above and got the same result.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Try this

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

It depends what your bundle do. So if its in grace period it could be
bacause your bundle uses an osgi service which is not yet available.
Or you use a camel component which has not been installed yet.

Are you sure you have installed all the needed Camel components first?
eg you can install them using features:install camel-xxxx

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Waiting for Namespace Handlers, even though they're available.

Posted by Tom Ellis <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi yeah,

Was about to update the solution here too, thanks Claus.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen