Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jake Luciani <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/04/08 00:19:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 3.5

I propose the following artifacts for release as 3.5.

sha1: 89bd93502ac141f8cd13f8738bb4314488db2a5a
Git:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/3.5-tentative
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-1105/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/3.5/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-1105/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~jake

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/v1sH4v (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/ZlHf5z (NEWS.txt)
[3]: https://goo.gl/hvPmFE (DataStax Test Report)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 3.5

Posted by Pavel Yaskevich <po...@gmail.com>.
CASSANDRA-11525 is resolved now, I think we can restart the vote if that
was the only blocker.

Posted by Pavel Yaskevich <po...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.