Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by "Martin, Nick" <Ni...@pssd.com> on 2014/07/24 07:27:24 UTC

Fpgrowth

So I know fpgrowth was sent out to pasture a few months ago. As luck would have it I need to do this kind of thing now.

Would my only option now be to pull the source (per Sebastian's note in the JIRA)? Could I roll back from 0.9 to a prev version to pick it back up?

Any other options? I don't *think* we'd be able to bite off algo maintenance so that probably rules our getting it dropped back into the distro I'm guessing.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Fpgrowth

Posted by "Martin, Nick" <Ni...@pssd.com>.
In the spirit of "there are no dumb questions"...

What would it take to support this algo? Does that mean one volunteers for user list help/wiki doc maintenance and of course the code management? That cover it?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Fpgrowth

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.