Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/18 19:05:49 UTC

Re: Set root level access policies using NiFi REST API

Anything you can do from the UI you can do from the REST API.

You can open something like Chrome Dev tools and watch the network tab
which performing the desired action in the UI. Then you can see what
API calls the UI makes.

Posted by Milan Das <md...@interset.com>.
Thank you. I used Chrome developers tool to track all API calls.
I added all the steps in my blogs. It is needed by many users.
https://milandas.wordpress.com/2018/12/27/nifi-grant-all-access-to-initial-admin-user/ <https://milandas.wordpress.com/2018/12/27/nifi-grant-all-access-to-initial-admin-user/>

Thanks,
Milan Das

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.