Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/05/10 01:18:44 UTC

Re: appear.in meeting

Second Monday was two days ago... I forgot about it, and others did too
apparently.

Shall we try 3rd Monday, i.e.
  15 May
  19 June
  17 July
  21 Aug

??

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: appear.in meeting

Posted by Jiri Jetmar <ju...@gmail.com>.
yes, forgot it as well. I;m fine with all of the proposals.

Thank you.

Cheers,
jj

Re: appear.in meeting