Posted to user@struts.apache.org by robin bajaj <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 22:04:39 UTC

Help with using formaKey attribute for display dollar values

Hi Folks,
If I have an int value ( showing number of cents) in session scope that
is going to get displayed on the JSP as dollar value.
I am using the following tag

<bean:write name="XYZProfileDTO" property="double_ABCDollarsAvailable"
formatKey="format.msf"  scope="session"/>

where I have the following key defined in my .properties file

format.msf=$#,##0.00

But the above converts a value of 1896 cents to $18.00

How can I make it show up as $ 18.96 itself.?

Any help would be much appreciated,
regards,
robin.