Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/06/05 18:32:42 UTC

Re: Domain Name Invoice

> Randy Terbush liltingly intones:
> >
> > I'm willing to pay part of this, but am not so flush that I can
> > pay all of it.
> >
> I was wondering how this one got set up. You mean, you actually signed up
> as the billing contact? 8^)

Actually, this was filed long before InterNIC intended to charge.... :-)

> I just got the one for topsail.org. 'Tis the season, apparently. So, what
> do you suggest? Ten of us makes it pretty inexpensive.

I'm in for $10.00
Dirk sez I can pick his pocket for $10.00 at IETF (wish I could be there)

I'll go ahead and get the payment out today. I'm sure I can count on
getting this covered. I'll start the list below.

Dirk	$10.00
Randy	$10.00