Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/13 02:24:31 UTC

User no longer contains view code

Folks,

User no longer contains view code.

Next step is to make user work with plugable authentication mechanisms.

Thanks,

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp

Re: User no longer contains view code

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
A question that came up for me yesterday when reading these emails,
was the token.
What did we decide on here?
Do we keep the token?

/Anne