Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cristianpark <cr...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/19 15:48:51 UTC

Re: SOAPUI Complex Type Arrays

Hi, I have the same issue as the threat author
I know this is an old Threat, but I want to know if it ever was solved....

Anyway, if it's useful, this is my WSDL [1] and this [2] is the request I'm
doing on soapUI. I want to probe the WS sending the array as input.

Thank You

[1] http://pastebin.com/f732ec7c8
[2] http://pastebin.com/fb044c47