Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <jo...@webifysolutions.com> on 2005/12/30 01:45:30 UTC

IMonitor and T4

What's happening with IMonitor?

I have the following code where do I place it in Tapestry 4.0?

MyMonitor:
    public void serviceException(Throwable arg0) {
        this.t = arg0;
    }

    public void pageRenderBegin(String arg0) {
        if (t == null) {
            DataContext.getThreadDataContext().commitChanges();
        } else {
            DataContext.getThreadDataContext().rollbackChanges();
        }
    }

I saw an earlier thread but no answer...

Joel