Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Gray, Richard" <ri...@dns.co.uk> on 2005/05/31 10:25:08 UTC

Many URLs resolving to few IPs

I was looking at some FN that got given back to me today, and noticed
that In a lot of them the URL resolves to

61,232.205.186

This site has a very simple pornographic advert in it, that varies
dependent On the URL requested.

Is there anyway to use the lookups for these domains in a blacklist
within SA?
I'm half expecting you guys to say no, only with a plugin, but I would
have Hated to labour over that only to be told there was an easier way.

Also, how often do you think this occurs?

Rgds

Richard

This email from dns has been validated by dnsMSS Managed Email Security and is free from all known viruses.

For further information contact email-integrity@dns.co.uk