Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by itsbritto <br...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/02 18:31:55 UTC

Re: Command Line option to Enable and Disable ?

Hi all,

   I'm facing the similar situation with this..scenario is like this
fir test1 i need 10 requests(loop controler and http requests) of
total 20 and for test2 i need another 10..What i did was wrote a shell
script to disable the particular requests enabled portion to false in
.jmx

<snip><elementProp name="ThreadGroup.main_controller"
elementType="LoopController" guiclass="LoopControlPanel"
testclass="LoopController" testname="test Loop Controller"
enabled="false">
</snip>

script search the string "test Loop Controller" and change the
enabled="true" to enabled="false"

Though i'm using the command line process of jmeter..Hope this will
give you small clue on this

Thanks
-brittoC