Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2006/12/04 20:47:21 UTC

[Axis2] Axis2 1.1.1 release – JIRA updates

Hi All;

We are planing to release Axis2 1.1.1 from Axis2 1.1 branch , and the
release will mainly focus on performance and memory improvements that we
have done in last few days. We have not planing to add new features into
this particular release , but if you think and find it useful to fix any
particular JIRAs please go ahead and comment on those so that we can
identify the importance of them.

Depending on the number of JIRAs that we get , I will inform about the
release date and will start the release vote.

Thanks
Deepal