Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Mike Prendergast <mi...@iotait.com> on 2017/03/21 14:48:36 UTC

Phoenix 4.9 on Hbase 1.3.0

According to the link below, it seems that Phoenix 4.9 won't work with
Hbase 1.3.0, and they are waiting for 1.3.1 for a bug fix. What is the
specific bug mentioned here?

AWS EMR 5.4.0 uses 4.9 on 1.3.0, so I am trying to determine if the bug
will be a problem for our team. Thanks!

https://blogs.apache.org/phoenix/entry/announcing_phoenix_4_9_released

Michael Prendergast
*iota IT*
Vice President / Software Engineer
(cell)     703.594.1053
(office)  571.386.4682
(fax)     571.386.4681

This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for the identified
recipient(s). It may contain proprietary or otherwise legally protected
information of Iota IT, Inc. Any unauthorized distribution, use or
disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete
or otherwise destroy the e-mail and all attachments immediately.

Re: Phoenix 4.9 on Hbase 1.3.0

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Look at the fix versions on HBASE-17587 for a released or soon to be released version containing the fix.

Re: Phoenix 4.9 on Hbase 1.3.0

Posted by "York, Zach" <zy...@amazon.com>.
Hello Mike,

This fix has been incorporated into EMR’s HBase offering so this issue will not be present on EMR.

Thanks,
Zach

Re: Phoenix 4.9 on Hbase 1.3.0

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.