Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Techy Teck <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/13 06:51:51 UTC

Znode Timestamp?

When we create any znode or update znode's data then is there any
timestamps related with znode?

Basically I am interested in getting the znode timestamp when that node got
created or when it got updated?

I am using apache curator library -

           CuratorFramework client =
CuratorClient.createSimple("localhost:2181");
           client.start();

Any thoughts?

Re: Znode Timestamp?

Posted by Techy Teck <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Re: Znode Timestamp?

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Znode Timestamp?

Posted by Techy Teck <co...@gmail.com>.

Re: Znode Timestamp?

Posted by Techy Teck <co...@gmail.com>.

Re: Znode Timestamp?

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Znode Timestamp?

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
No need to get the ZooKeeper reference. Curator wraps all ZooKeeper methods. There’s a Curator analog to all ZooKeeper methods. Using the Curator method has the advantage of connection management.

-Jordan

Re: Znode Timestamp?

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: Znode Timestamp?