Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Chris Owens <ct...@chris-owens.com> on 2017/07/26 13:39:36 UTC

UnsatisfiedResolutionException for java.time.Clock

I'm getting UnsatisfiedResolutionException when I try to @Inject
java.time.Clock.

Is the container supposed to be providing an instance, or do I need to
provide one myself?

Re: UnsatisfiedResolutionException for java.time.Clock

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Not a feature in ee8 as well i think. Would at least need a qualifier to
know which factory the container would use.

Posted by Chris Owens <ct...@chris-owens.com>.
It works fine with a CDI producer... I was just surprised that there wasn't
already an injectable instance in the container

Re: UnsatisfiedResolutionException for java.time.Clock

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.